Sweet tricks, crashes, and high-flying action, boats, sunshine, girls in bikinis, free swag, and great tunes are just some of the excitement at a wakeboarding event. Join in on the fun and meet some great people this year. AF Wake brings to you the full spectrum of excitement with pro water sports shows, family-oriented grassroots competitions, parties, and sales. To get more details about each of the events CLICK HERE for our Google Calendar.
2014 AF Wake Event Series
AF Wake Shows – Wakeboard Contests
- May 18, 2014 – Rocketts Big Air – Richmond, VA, on the James River – 5pm – 8pm
- June 21, 2014 – Lake Gaston’s Big Air — Eaton’s Ferry Bridge — 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Aug 2, 2014 — NC INT (International Novice Tournament) — Lizard Creek Lake Gaston — 8am – 4pm
- Sept 20, 2014 – Rock the Creek – Lizard Creek Lake Gaston — 8am – 4pm
Click Here for a summary and printable copy of all AF Wake 2014 Wakeboard Events.
Wakeboard Sales & Parties
- Rock the Creek Fundraiser – 2014 date coming soon
- Memorial Day – Summer Kickoff Party – May 24, 2014
- Labor Day AF Wake Club Party / End of Summer Sale – Aug 30 & 31, 2014
Other 2014 Regional Events
To support Adam’s goals and plans for 2014, he is offering great sponsorship opportunities for all of his wakeboard events. What better way than to promote your business! Download and complete our sponsorship / vendor application and then email it to Adam today!