The year’s event is going to be huge! Team Centurion boats will join team AF Wake to show to the fullest what is possible behind a boat at their Centurion East Coast Boat Owners Reunion. There will be boats on display and vendors on-site with the latest in water sports gear. We will have scheduled coaching sessions with professional riders, a Centurion team riders autograph session, and special event party following the event. Come learn what all the excitement is about and connect with other riders in your area!
To support Adam’s goals and plans for 2014, he is offering great sponsorship opportunities for all of his wakeboard events. What better way than to promote your business! Download and complete our sponsorship / vendor application and then email it to Adam today!
Mark your calendars and join us on Eaton Ferry Bridge for both events …
- June 21, 2014 – Lake Gaston Big Air — 12:30pm – 3:30pm
- Centurion East Coast Boat Owners Reunion — 8am – 6:30pm
The 2013 AF Wake Big Air Fair was a huge success!
AF Wake’s Big Air Fair brought in over 200 boats and many spectators to Eaton Ferry Bridge to watch wakeboard riders fly high into the air and wow the crowds with their spins and flips. What better way to help Lake Gaston celebrate their 50th Birthday!
- Best Trick Award went to Stephen Pierce with his huge ‘toeside 900’.
- Best Air Award went to Lake Gaston local Chris Brown and Stephen Pierce for their ‘indy’ and ‘hoochie’ glides off the double up.
- No Guts/No Glory Award went to Chris Brown for his attempt at a ‘double tandtrum’ – which he probably would have completed had it not been for the challenging water conditions.
The AFWake team was awesome. I want to thank all of them for their hard work and helping me make this event possible. I’d also like to thank the Coast Guard, South Shore Realty, and the event sponsors Doozie Boat Lifts, EPIC Wake Boats, WakeUp Products and LYNX apparel.
For more pictures of the Lake Gaston Big Air Fair, check out Alliance Wake’s website – click here.
Can’t wait to do it again next year! See you then…