USA Wakeboard’s HUGE Opportunity for Wakeboarding
- Start a Wakeboard School
- Run Wakeboard Events
- Become a Pro Rider
- Get your Trained Driver Certification
- Get your Safety & First Aid Certification
- And more read on…
Hear what Adam Fields has to say about his wakeboard career…
“I’m an advocate for making your own career out of what you love to spend time doing, like I did with being on the water. If Wakeboarding is that thing you love, here is a step-by-step guide to understanding the sport, the business potential, and the sponsors and endorsements. Whether you want to become a pro rider and reach the top competitive level of the sport, be behind the scenes making it all happen, or running a shop and school of your own, AF Wake can help you get there.”
USA Wakeboard has developed a specific program to you get started running your own clubs, events, schools, and shops. USA Wakeboard will also back you with an accreditation program and insurance to affordably teach people and run events. Here’s how it works:
- Become a full member of USA Wakeboard – http://www.usawaterski.org/pages/Join.html.
- Get your boating license through http://www.idriveboats.com/
- Become a Level One driver and instructor through USA wakeboard’s online program, found at http://www.usawaterski.org/.
- Attend a class at AF Wake to get your safety rating and advanced driving certification, which qualifies you to become a teacher and competition boat driver through USA Wakeboard’s insurance program.
- Register your club and apply for event sanctioning at USA Wakeboard.
- Run and document your events, teach on any boat, and grow the sport at will!
- Read about the benefits of joining USA Wakeboard / USA Waterski.